Sunday, July 15, 2007

Logan has been doing a fabulous job keeping up with our blog, but I decided to say hi to let everyone know I was still here and loving life!

This week we finally got our camera fixed and that means there will soon be pictures on our blog with us in them! We have taken a lot of pictures this week because my parents are both in town visiting us. We have had a fabulous time showing them around. So far we have visited all of the sites in Kirtland including a fun play our stake is putting on, toured the Lakeview Cemetary (this is a famous historical cemetary that has John D. Rockefeller and President Garfield as two of the many important people buried there), ate at a well renouned pizza place, practiced our swing at the driving range, and saw Harry Potter. Tonight we are driving to New York so we can visit the Corning Museum of Glass. My parents enjoy making stained glass and my dad wants to study and refine his glass blowing skills. Tomorrow we will tour the museum and we are all enrolled in at least one class to make blown glass flowers and/or blown glass ornaments. We will also be visiting the beach on Lake Erie, the Erie Canal and whatever else looks like fun!

Crazy changes happen to every part of your body when you are pregnant! I was so excited when I found out I was pregnant and I didn't feel any symptoms of morning sickness. I thought I had escaped this evil of pregnancy. . . that shows you how much I knew. Two weeks ago I began to feel queasy and sick late at night, and as time passed this sickness came earlier and earlier in the day until it started as early as 9:00 in the morning and ended when I went to bed. I decided to do my research to figure out what was going. That is when I came to the realization that morning sickness generally begins in your seventh or eight week! It has settled down now and comes and goes as it pleases. We are SO excited to start our little Hazard family and it has been completely worth it because I know Wiggle Bean is healthy and well! We have our first appointment with an actual doctor on the seventeenth and hopefully we will be able to see WB and hear the heartbeat.

Logan is getting VERY excited as school approaches. I think he is going to love it and I am very excited for him! I am happy he is doing something he loves so much. I am also getting ready to start my sign language interpreting online courses for Northwestern Colorado University (this is a year long course for interpreters who have been in the field for at least three years). I just sent out a sample of my work and they will do a complete diagnostic to find my strengths and weaknessess to design a curriculum specifically for me!

Interpreting work is really picking up here in Cleveland and I am loving it! I was really nervous about freelance work, but it is going really well.

We absolutely love Ohio and we are excited for another fun week!

3 comments:

  1. sounds like you guys are doing great!! congrats again on the bebe! Very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciating the persistence, you put into your blog and detailed information you provide.
    safety course in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something else
    safety course in chennai

    ReplyDelete